Encyclopedia of Leisure and Outdoor Recreation
Label Encyclopedia of leisure and outdoor recreation, edited by John M. Pigram Instantiates Encyclopedia of leisure and outdoor recreation Publication London New York, Routledge, Bibliography note Includes bibliographical references and index Control code Dimensions 26 cm. Isbn Lccn Library Locations Map Details.
- Pathway to Prosperity: The 12 Steps to Financial Freedom.
- Encyclopedia of Leisure and Outdoor Recreation | Taylor & Francis Group.
- Outdoor Recreation | SpringerLink?
Allalra Library Borrow it. Library Links. About FAQ.
Embed Experimental. Layout options: Carousel Grid List Card.
Include data citation:. Copy to clipboard Close. Cite Data - Experimental. Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.
Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces. Link Analysis Experimental. Network Analysis Inbound Links 1 1 Total.
Recreation, Parks, and Tourism: Reference
Shared in Network This resource is rare in the Library. Link network. Currently shared across 0 libraries and 0 members of Appalachian College Association.
Blankenship Call Number: GV B53 E55 Cross Call Number: GV E53 Clarke Call Number: Z L53 C57 Harris Call Number: GV H Lowry Call Number: G W45 S65 Reference. A reference book for everything and everybody related to the sports industry. A Reference. Current ed. I57 Kauffman Call Number: GV K38 I54 Oversize Collection 2nd floor.
- Outdoor Recreation.
- The Trinity of Trauma: Ignorance, Fragility, and Control: The Evolving Concept of Trauma / The Concept and Facts of Dissociation in Trauma.
- The Actors Studio and Hollywood in the 1950s: A History of Theatrical Realism.
- One Thousand and One Nights: A Retelling;
- Wooden Puzzles: 31 Favorite Projects Patterns;
- American Association for Leisure & Recreation.
- Contact Professor John M Jenkins!
P45 B43 B45